TS3500 Series with WaferWallet
® = Accuracy + Flexibility + Automation
TS3500 and TS3500-SE are equivalent in features to MPI’s well-known and established TS3000 and TS3000-SE 300 mm probe stations with the added fully-automated capability by configuring or upgrading with MPI’s unique WaferWallet
Features & Benefits
Common practice for Device Characterization in the Modeling and New Technology Development processes is to extract data from a typical few wafers via extremely accurate IV-CV, 1/f, RF, mmW, and Load-pull measurements.
Including advanced alignment technologies for pre-aligner and cassette scanner, optional top or bottom Wafer ID Reader and fully automatic exposure control, the WaferWallet
Hot and Cold Wafer’s Swapping
Returning the chuck to ambient is no longer required during the wafer loading and unloading process. With the WaferWallet
The patented Indexer™ from Celadon is the industry’s first automatic, up to 5 probe cards changer. The combination with WaferWallet
- Can support up to five VC20™’s with Advanced Cantilever™ technology, at any variety and configuration
- Card changes are complete in seconds
- Fully programmable and SENTIO
- Compatible to off-axis Probe-To-Pad-Alignment (PTPA) on TS3500 Series
- Tested for hundreds of thousands of touchdowns
Simple and cost-effective manual in-tray wafer alignment via notch indicator makes initial wafer loading fast and reliable. Dependent upon operational methodology, other options include wafer Pre-aligner, ID reader or PTPA capability on the TS3500-SE are additional features increasing levels of automation.
- Multi-touch, intuitive operation
- Single window GUI, like common mobile devices
- Dashboard view of the system status for simplified navigation
- Intelligent, predictable operational guidance
- Free upgrades for the life of the probe station
With a simple view of the WaferWallet
(150 or 200 or 300 mm), flat/notch orientation, wafer ID (if applicable), percentage of WaferMap tested and much more.