ESH (Environment, Safety and Health) Policy
1. Meeting or surpassing regulations and standards, including the commitment to occupational safety, health, environmental and energy protection.
2. Preventing injuries, diseases while promoting safety and health.
3. Actively engaging in reduction of environmental impacts such as waste and pollution.
4. Encouraging participation and taking the initiative with external parties.
5. Providing the necessary resources to achieve goals set for environmental, occupational safety, health and energy initiatives.
6. Purchasing energy-saving products and energy improvement design.
7. Regular monitoring of the Continuous Improvement Programs.