Thermal Conditioning | Temperature Conditioning System | Thermal Forcing | Temperature Test Systems | Environmental Test Chamber | Environmental Stress Screening
TA-5000A with Glass Cap
OUTPUT TEMPERATURE CONTROL
ThermalAir TA-5000A can control by user setting, the ramp rate, temperature transition time as fast as -55°C to +125°C in less than 10 seconds.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The TA-5000’s built-in air dryer and filtering system sends clean dry air (CDA) through its powerful internal chiller / heat exchanger to delivers hot & cold temperatures from -100°C up to +300°C.
User can control flow rate from 2 to 20 SCFM. The ThermalAir temperature systems are all self-contained. You just plug it in and it’s ready to start thermal testing your parts. [No configuration required]
- Airflow: High capacity 10 l/s (20 scfm) continuous airflow optimizes temperature transition rate and throughput.
- Typical Temperature transition rate: -55° to +125°C: approximately 10 seconds +125° to -55°C: approximately 10 seconds
- Temperature Control: Environment Air or External DUT sensing directly at the DUT case to ±1.0°C
- Temperature control Sensor Ports: Type T or Type K thermocouple, and 100 ohm RTD
- Temperature set, display and resolution: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: 1.0°C ( calibrated to NIST standard)
Outputs a controlled clean dry thermal air stream directly on your test part
Environmental Test Chambers | Test Chambers | Thermal Test Chambers | Temperature Cycling Chamber | Thermal Test Chamber | Environmental Chamber
ThermalAir TA-5000 Accessories
Remote interface ports: Four: IEEE-488, RS232C, SOT/EOT/SFF, And Ethernet, 4 USB-Type A, 1 USB-Type B, VGA, LAN, PLUS Auto Start Test & End of Test for automatic temperature cycling Hot-Cold-Amb. All this makes for simple control and service ability.
Thermal Air Forcing System
MPI ThermalAir temperature forcing systems provide a direct thermal stream of clean dry hot and cold air directly to the part that needs to be thermal tested. In the lab or on the production floor, ThermalAir Series provide unparalleled thermal stress testing capabilities for scientist and engineers.
- Super Quiet DC Inverter Chiller Technology
- -55°C to +125°C / +125°C to -55°C in 10 sec
- Eco-Friendly – Up to 50% Energy Savings
- Two built-in Touch Screen displays
- Control Temperature at the Test Site
- Standard Mode & Economy Mode
- Up to 20 SCFM Output Air Flow
ThermalAir Configurations & Chambers
Environmental Test Chambers | Test Chambers | Thermal Test Chambers | Temperature Forcing Systems | Thermal Test Chamber | Environmental Chamber
Front Panel Touch Screen Display
User Friendly Interface enables end users to control temperature, set parameters, ramp, cycle and soak with a single tap.
Download the Datasheets