Nov 3, 2019
Job Location: San Jose, CA
1. Assist in developing HW and SW measurement methodologies/solutions for analytical wafer probe solutions with signal applications from DC to millimeter wave frequencies as well as Silicon Photonics (SiPH);
2. Collaborate with customers on their measurement challenges, and provide applications specific product training;
3. Provide pre- and post-sale support to AST, customers, service department, and the sales channel developing HW and SW measurement solutions for analytical wafer probe stations;
4. Define application-specific solutions based on customer-provided device data and facilitate both customer and divisional teams to successful results;
5. Perform product training seminars for customer and sales channels as well as participate in trade shows and technical seminars;
6. Make recommendations regarding product improvement, new products, and quality enhancement;
7. Author, document, publish, and present measurement solutions via Seminars, Applications Notes, Briefs, and White Papers;
8. Prepare, plan, and assist with customer product demonstrations that highlight value-based differentiation of AST product offerings;
9. Develop unique and individual customer presentations designed to professionally position the MPI brand in the North American market and deliver formal presentations to customers.
Master’s degree in Electrical Eng., Electronics Eng., Physics, or Photonics; Must possess 1 year of relevant work experience; Travel to customers’ sites in US and headquarters in Taiwan is required.
Send resume to: MPI America, Inc., 2360 Qume Drive, Suite C, San Jose, CA 95131, Attn: Janet Chiang